Yilgarnia Wines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and is dedicated to the application of best practice privacy standards when handling customer’s personal information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Yilgarnia Wines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/04/2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title,
- contact information including email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online as best as we possibly can.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Yilgarnia Wines acknowledges that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. This section outlines how to access, correct or update your personal information should you choose to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Copyright in all materials on this website is, except where noted to the contrary the property of Yilgarnia Wines Pty Ltd and must not be reproduced, in whole or in part, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, or for any purpose expressly permitted by Yilgarnia Wines.
Yilgarnia Wines does not claim that any information (including any file) obtained through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is the user’s responsibility to scan any such information prior to download, and the user agrees that the entire risk arising out of using this website remains with them.
Modifications to this Policy